If you are a recent university graduate or are looking to combine studies with a full-time job, this could be the perfect job for you. We are currently looking for an organized and efficient Project Assistant to join our Government Language Services team in Riga. This is an ideal position for someone who prefers stability over unpredictability and loves precision in everything s/he does.
- process and prepare documents for translation with office equipment and various computer software (optical character recognition, translation environment tools, etc.);
- verify and finalize the translated documents;
- coordinate external vendor teams for specific assignments;
- assist Project team in ensuring smooth service delivery from A to Z.
- strong attention to detail, ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize effectively;
- ability to learn quickly;
- very strong computer skills and good proficiency with office equipment;
- work experience related to translation, document processing or data management will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- career progression opportunities;
- an opportunity to develop personal and professional skills in a global, fast-paced industry;
- friendly colleagues and international work environment;
- a combination of working in the office and remotely;
- social security.
Monthly salary (gross): 750-1000 EUR
Please send your application and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25, 2019.