Work with us
We’re always looking for motivated and energetic people to join our friendly team of translation industry experts. Have a look below for current work opportunities.
We are currently looking for skillful and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team in Riga. You will manage international translation projects and will be responsible for ensuring the services are delivered according to the set standards in the best customer service traditions.
- assessment of project inquiries, quotation preparation, client liaison;
- developing project schedules, setting and controlling deadlines and budgets;
- preparation of files for translation, creation of instructions;
- selecting and assigning linguists, negotiating rates and deadlines, coordinating production, managing queries and issues;
- ensuring that Quality Assurance checks are thoroughly performed;
- assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to the clients.
- university degree;
- excellent command of English;
- at least 2-3 year experience in areas related to project management/customer service/business development/office administration;
proficient organisational and communication skills;
strong attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to prioritize effectively;
very strong computer skills.
What we offer:
- an interesting and responsible job in a fast-growing company;
- training and opportunities for growth;
- social security and insurance;
- friendly colleagues, a creative and international work environment.
Please send your application and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.