Work with us
We’re always looking for motivated and energetic people to join our friendly team of translation industry experts. Have a look below for current work opportunities.
If there are currently no active opportunities published, please feel free to send us your profile anyhow to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for skillful and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team in Riga. You will manage international translation projects and will be responsible for ensuring the services are delivered according to the set standards in the best customer service traditions.
- assessment of project inquiries, quotation preparation, client liaison;
- developing project schedules, setting and controlling deadlines and budgets;
- preparation of files for translation, creation of instructions;
- selecting and assigning linguists, negotiating rates and deadlines, coordinating production, managing queries and issues;
- ensuring that Quality Assurance checks are thoroughly performed;
- assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to the clients;
- client relantioship maintenance and development.
- excellent command of English, additional knowledge of German or Nordic languages will be particularly advantageous;
- at least 2-3 year experience in areas related to project coordination/customer service/business development/office administration;
proficient organisational and communication skills;
strong attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to prioritize effectively;
very strong computer skills;
positive and proactive attitude;
ownership and accountability.
What we offer:
- an interesting and responsible job in a dynamic industry;
- training and opportunities for growth;
- flexible working conditions combining remote work with work from the office in the centre of Riga;
- social security and insurance;
- friendly and supportive colleagues, a creative and international work environment.
Monthly salary: EUR 1100-1400
Please send your application and a recent CV to email@example.com by December 20.